- To support and conduct non-partisan research, education, and outreach to increase public awareness of proper animal treatment and handling
- To inspire personal involvement in eliminating the suffering of our animal brothers and their humans
- To mentor community leaders and volunteers in assisting animals, and their people.
- To combat high pet euthanasia numbers through behavior assistance, education in health care options, and providing support for foster homes.
- To disseminate educational documents in alignment with our mission.
- To connect people needing services and funds for their pets to available resources.